Zac Ferrero is a by-product of numerous modeling gigs, fashion shows and male pageants.
He divides his time between work and modeling.
Zac is being introduced in OMBRE, a digital gay movie, written and directed by Jonison Fontanos.
Hails from Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, the 19-year old newbie actor is presently working in Manila as a Call Center rep.
Below is an interview with the up-and-coming indie actor Zac Ferrero.
Check him out!
1. Tell me a little about OMBRE. What can we expect?
Ombre tells the story of a chavacano boy named Jake na nanganagrap maging artista pero sa ibang daan nadala ng tadhana. Expect a passionate love story…
2. So what was it that drew you to the film?
The story, medyo kakaiba siya sa ibang gay love stories.
3. What does the title mean?
It means “man” or “boy” in Spanish. I play a chavacano boy here, so basically… ako ‘yung Ombre.
4. Tell us a little about your character in OMBRE.
Jake is a dreamer. Gustung-gusto niya maging artista sa pag-aakalang ‘yun ang magiging way ng pag-asenso niya.
5. So, how similar are you to him?
Para talagang ako. Pareho kaming ma-pangarap.
6. I’ve seen some sexy images from the film, do you mind getting your kit off onscreen?
To be honest I’m not used to it pero okay lang kasi it’s part of the movie and maganda yung story,
7. There are some great sex scenes in the film. Are they quite as sterile as actors make out?
Mahirap talaga ang mga sex scenes pero part ng movie kaya okay lang tsaka magaling ang direktor namin so magandalumabas ang mga shots.
8. How did you go about filming the sex scenes – what’s the process?
Nakakailang talaga kasi nga boy to boy yung sex scene. Nag-sensuality workshop kami with Lean Jurado.
9. How do you feel about the fact that there’s going to be a lot of guys lusting after you?
Go ahead and reach me…
10. What would you say is your best asset and if you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?
My best asset is my eyes and wala ako gusto ipabago sa katawan ko kasi kuntento na ako sa kung ano ang bigay ng Diyos sa akin.
11. What was the most challenging scene for you to film?
Syempre ‘yung love scene po.
12. What about a scene or moment that you’re most proud of?
Mga drama scene and love scene kasi di lahat ng artista ngayon kaya yun. hehehe
13. Finish the sentence: A good night out starts with….?
14. And it ends with…?
Secret ..ask me on facebook..hehehe
15. What’s one of the most outrageous things you’ve ever done?
Nalasing ako sa bar tapos nagwala ako tapos somebody took me sa car then hindi ko na alam ano na nangyari after. hehee
16. What comes first for you: sex or love?
Love syempre… temporary lang ang sex pero ang love forever.
17. What do you think is the secret of a good relationship?
God in the center.
18. What has been your greatest discovery online?
Reading blogs…. Really entertains.
19. And finally, what’s next for you?
You might be seeing more of me on local TV programs soon. Thanks!